- City Agendas and Minutes
- Boards + Commissions + Committees
- Code of Ordinances and City Charter
- Mayor and City Council
- Master Plans
- News Room
- Open Records
- Public + Legal Notices
- Voter Information
Zoning Board of Appeals
The Zoning Board of Appeals hears and decides cases requesting variances to the zoning ordinance, sign ordinance, and the land development regulations ordinance. The Zoning Board of Appeals also hears cases requesting an appeal to a staff interpretation and/or decision on these same ordinances. Any appeal to a decision of the Zoning Board Appeals is made to the Superior Court of DeKalb County.
The Zoning Board of Appeals discusses any received applications on the first Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers.
The board has 7 members, each serving 3-year terms.
- Ardy Bastien, Chair – Term expires 6/30/21
- Claire Botsch, Vice-Chair – Term expires 6/30/21
- Richard Browne – Term expires 6/30/20
- Stacey Harris – Term expires 6/30/21
- Bob Hopkins -- Term expires 6/30/20
- Bill McCahan – Term expires 6/30/20
- Joe Tuttle – Term expires 6/30/21
You may contact the Zoning Board of Appeals directly by e-mailing email@example.com.
The Zoning Board of Appeals held a board training session on August 1, 2016. To review the training presentation delivered to the board at that meeting please download: Zoning Board of Appeals Session Presentation - 8-1-16 Meeting