- City Agendas and Minutes
- Boards + Commissions + Committees
- Code of Ordinances and City Charter
- Mayor and City Council
- Master Plans
- News Room
- Open Records
- Public + Legal Notices
- Voter Information
Bridge over pond at The Terraces
The Development Authority promotes trade, commerce, industry, and employment opportunities. The Authority is allowed to package bond financing for companies based on their investment and the number of jobs created.
The authority has 7 members, each serving 4-year terms.
- Jeff Ackemann – Term expires 12/31/22
- Greg Killeen – Term expires 12/31/22
- Bill McCahan – Term expires 12/31/22
- Robert Miller – Term expires 12/31/20
- Terri Polk – Term expires 12/31/22
- Jonathan Sangster - Term expires 12/31/20
- Susan Mitchell – Term expires 12/31/20
You may contact the Development Authority by e-mailing Economic Development Director, Michael Starling at firstname.lastname@example.org.