- City Agendas and Minutes
- Boards + Commissions + Committees
- Code of Ordinances and City Charter
- Mayor and City Council
- Master Plans
- News Room
- Open Records
- Public + Legal Notices
- Voter Information
Board of Ethics
The Board of Ethics conducts hearings as needed to decide upon specific cases in which a violation of the city’s Ethics Ordinance (Article VIII. - Ethics) has been alleged by the filing of a written complaint.
The board has 5 members and two alternates, each serving 3-year terms.
- Kevin Bahr – Vice-Chair - Term expires 6/30/21
- Michael Caldwell - Term expires 6/30/22
- Joannie Dwoskin - Term expires 6/30/21
- Bruce Hedrick – Term expires 6/30/21
- Wade Wright, Chair – Term expires 6/30/22
- Stanley Baum - Term expires 6/30/22
- Rachelle Carmel - Term expires 6/30/22
You may contact the Board of Ethics by e-mailing the City Clerk, Sharon Lowery, at email@example.com.