- City Agendas and Minutes
- Boards + Commissions + Committees
- Code of Ordinances and City Charter
- Mayor and City Council
- Master Plans
- News Room
- Open Records
- Public + Legal Notices
- Voter Information
Dunwoody's Alcohol License Review Board
Alcohol License Review Board
The Alcohol License Review Board serves as a deciding body to hear appeals from denials, revocations, or suspensions of alcohol licenses.
The board has 5 members, each serving 3-year terms.
- Bona Allen, Chair – Term expires 6/30/20
- Jim Roberts, Secretary – Term expires 6/30/20
- Ryan Schwartz - Term expires 6/30/20
- Worth Wells – Term expires 6/30/22
- Beverly Wingate – Term expires 6/30/22
You may contact the Alcohol License Review Board by e-mailing the Finance Director, Linda Nabers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.