Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody
The Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody expends 2% of the hotel/motel tax revenue collected by the city for the purposes of promoting, attracting, stimulating, and developing conventions and tourism for the city.
The Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody is comprised of three hotel members, two restaurant/retail members, three ex-officio voting members selected by the Dunwoody City Council Members from each of the city’s three districts, and three at-large members. The bureau has 11 members. Members:
- Sharon Kilmartin - Term expires 12/31/2018 - Hotel Member 1
- Jason Caughron - Term expires 12/31/2017 - Hotel Member 2
- Alicia Wiley - Term Expires 12/31/2018 - Hotel Member 3
- Charlie Augello - Term expires 12/31/2017 - Restaurant/Retail Member 1
- Doug McKendrick - Term expires 12/31/2018 - Restaurant Retail Member 2
- Kathy Brandt - Term expires 12/31/2020 - District 1 Council Member
- Nancy Musselwhite - Term expires 12/31/2018 - District 2 Council Member
- Ricardo Gonzalo - Term expires 12/31/2019 - District 3 Council Member
- Bill Grant - Term expires 12/31/2017 - At-Large Member 1
- Tammy Thompson – Term expires 12/31/2019 - At-Large Member 2
- Bill Baker - Term expires 12/31/2018 - At-Large Member 3
You may contact the Convention and Visitors Bureau of Dunwoody by e-mailing the Executive Director, Katie Bishop Williams at katiew@CVBDunwoody.com.