Eligible employees may receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Housing reimbursement
- Education assistance
- Paid vacation and sick leave, provided on an accrual basis
- Paid holidays
Three retirement savings programs are available:
- Depending on eligibility, participation in the City of Dunwoody 401(a) Plan, a City-funded retirement savings plan.
- Optional participation in the City of Dunwoody 457(b) Plan, allowing tax-deferred savings and direction of contributions into investment options through AUL Retirement Services.
- The City of Dunwoody does not participate in Social Security. As such, employees do not contribute to, nor do they earn Social Security credit while employed with the City. The City has a retirement plan to provide the required Social Security replacement for employees.