- City Manager
- City Clerk
- City Attorney
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Parks and Recreation
- Parks Master Plan
- Facility Rentals
- Parks and Park Facilities
Park Construction Projects
- Brook Run Dog Park Improvements
- Windwood Hollow Playground Replacement
- Pernoshal Park Construction
- North Dekalb Cultural Arts Center
- Multi-Use Trail (Brook Run Park to Pernoshal Park)
- Dunwoody Park - Parking Lot Refurbishing
- Dunwoody Park - Lower Baseball Field Improvements
- Dunwoody Nature Center Entranceway Renovation
- Donaldson-Bannister Farmhouse Renovation
- Park Construction Project Updates (Module)
- Public Works
Windwood Hollow Playground Replacement
The Parks Master Plan prioritizes improving the existing play facilities at Windwood Hollow Park. As part of the 2014 Budget, the City Council set aside funds to replace the existing playground with updated equipment.
As part of their approval of the contract for the replacement of the playground, the City Council authorized the additional expenses necessary to further improve the playground by making more of the play structures and amenities useable for children of all abilities including those maneuvering in wheelchairs.
Current Project Phase – Design Finalization
The City is working with the consultant designing and installing the playground to finalize the design to make more of the play structures and amenities useable for children of all abilities including those maneuvering in wheelchairs.
Next Project Phase - Construction
The new playground equipment should arrive in October with installation of the equipment by the end of November.
Recent Project Updates
September 2014 – Staff finalized the design of the new fully accessible playground equipment and site plan.
August 25, 2014 – The Council approved the contract for the replacement of the playground at Windwood Hollow Park.
New Playground Rendering [document: Windwood Hollow New Playground Rendering]
Parks and Recreation Manager