Sunday, October 21
Grab your running or walking shoes and a few friends for the 2012 RunDunwoody 5K. Certified as a Peachtree qualifying 5K route, the course begins in Perimeter Place (by Super Target), spans the spectacular Perimeter Flyover Bridge, and loops around Perimeter Summit, showing Dunwoody in beautiful form. In addition to the 5k, the 1 Mile Fun Run and Tot Trot offers fun for all. Registration begins at 7:00AM and the Race begins at 8:00AM. There is still time to sign up at rundunwoody.net!
Participants get to enjoy –
- FREE runner photo download from TrueSpeedPhoto.com
- A chance for you (or your child) to explore a Dunwoody police cruiser and a fire truck
- Great tastings offered by Alon’s, Farm Burger, Galla’s Pizza, Mimi’s Café, Roebek’s, Einstein’s and more….
- Expanded Kids Fitness Zone presented by the Dunwoody Baptist Fitness Center and Ashford-Dunwoody YMCA
- Lots more, including Tot Trot, Relays, Moon Jump…
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thursday, October 25: Sustainability Planning Meeting
The City of Dunwoody encourages your attendance at the Sustainability Plan Meeting the evening of October 25, 2012 at 7:00 p.m., located in the Council Chambers of City Hall, 41 Perimeter Center East, Dunwoody, GA 30346. The purpose of this meeting will be to discuss the sustainability goals the community has for the future of Dunwoody.