Skip Navigation LinksDepartments | Public Works | Forms & Documents | Emergency Phone Numbers



Skip Navigation LinksEmergency Phone Numbers

In the event of a power or gas outage, landline phone or cable disruption or emergency water and/or sewer problem, please use the following Emergency Dispatch Numbers for the utility companies that service the City of Dunwoody.

Keep in mind that all water and sewer services in Dunwoody are provided by DeKalb County Watershed Management Important: If you suspect a gas leak in your home or business, call 911. 

Suggestions to improve this webpage? Submit to