Skip Navigation LinksResidents | Open Records Requests

Skip Navigation LinksOpen Records Requests

Open Record Requests

The City of Dunwoody has designated the City Clerk as the official records officer pursuant to the Open Records Act.  All Open Records Request must be submitted in writing to the City Clerk directly.  Such written request may be submitted in person, via mail, sending an e-mail to or by filling the form out below.




For all open records requests please contact the City Clerk or stop by City Hall during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.


City Clerk

41 Perimeter Center East, Suite 250
Dunwoody, GA 30346
(678) 382-6700