Single Trade Component Permits are ONLY to be used when no building permit is required for a project. Examples of these kinds of projects include:
- Air Conditioning / Furnace replacements
- Water Heater replacements
- Electrical repairs
- Plumbing repairs
- Alarm System installations
- Data line installations
To apply for a Component Permit, please provide:
- a completed Component Permit Application
- copies of business license, state trade license and photo ID
- fee payment in-person in the form of Check, Cash, Visa or MasterCard (Application may be mailed in with accompanying check).
If a change of service is requested, please fill out the Power Release Form in addition to the Sub-Contractor Form.