Skip Navigation LinksDepartments | Community Development | Building Permits | Single Trade Component Permits



Skip Navigation LinksSingle Trade Component Permits

Single Trade Component Permits are ONLY to be used when no building permit is required for a project. Examples of these kinds of projects include:

  • Air Conditioning / Furnace replacements
  • Water Heater replacements
  • Electrical repairs
  • Plumbing repairs
  • Alarm System installations
  • Data line installations

To apply for a Component Permit, please provide:

  • a completed Component Permit Application
  • copies of business license, state trade license and photo ID
  • fee payment in-person in the form of Check, Cash, Visa or MasterCard (Application may be mailed in with accompanying check).

If a change of service is requested, please fill out the Power Release Form in addition to the Sub-Contractor Form.