Skip Navigation LinksDepartments | Community Development | Building Permits | Sub-Contractor Information



Skip Navigation LinksSub-Contractor Information

ALL subcontractors are required to permit through the City of Dunwoody. This includes, but is not limited to the following trades:

  • Plumbing
  • Mechanical / HVAC
  • Electrical
  • Low-Voltage Electrical
  • Fire Alarm Systems
  • Fire Sprinkler Systems

Subcontractors may submit their forms once the construction permit has been issued. Sub-Contractor forms and payment may be processed in person or through the mail with an accompanying check. We cannot currently accept payment by phone, online, or with credit card authorization forms. All forms must include the following documentation:

  • Completed Sub-Contractor Form  
  • Copies of all state licenses where applicable. 
  • Copy of government-issued photo ID of individual holding state license
  • Copy of business license issued by any City or County in the State of Georgia 
  • Fee payment in the form of Cash, Check, MasterCard or Visa. (Mail-in applications MUST be paid in Check form) (Please check with our office for your exact fee amount; Click here to estimate your fees)
  • If there is a change of service, please fill out a Power Release Form (in addition to the subcontractor form).