Skip Navigation LinksDepartments | Public Works | Report a Problem



Skip Navigation LinksReport a Problem


Report non-emergency issues in the city. Set up watch areas and track your issues online.

SeeClickFix - Power to the community

The City of Dunwoody has partnered with a 3rd party provider, in a pilot program to provide citizens & businesses with a method of reporting issues within the city. is an online web application that allows any individual to report non-emergency issues such as graffiti, potholes or traffic safety issues on a map for everyone to see.  It allows anyone to create a geographical keyword based watch area for themselves or others that will alert them by email of issues reported on the map within their area matching their keywords.

Note, PLEASE DO NOT USE SeeClickFix if:

You issue is of a time sensitive nature or a crime in progress. Please call the Police Department directly by dialing (678) 382-6900. For emergencies dial 911. Crime Stoppers Tip Line: (678)-382-6908 or use the Crime Tip Online Form.

Your issue is a code compliance concern, such as tall grass, property maintenance, or abandoned vehicles. Call the Code Compliance Hotline at 678-382-6890 or e-mail

Your issue needs immediate attention (open manhole cover, etc.) or you want to report in-progress hazardous problems, please call us at 678-382-6850.

*FREE Mobile Reporting Tools are available for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry phones.